Signed in as:
Signed in as:
Just like thousands of students, I moved from India to UK as an international student on 17 September 2018.
What was supposed to be the best year of my life, was infact a year full of challenges, adjustment, decisions and even failure.
I am committed to supporting international students in the UK.
I mentor international students.
You can book a mentoring session with me below.
Some common challenges that students face:
MAKING THE DECISION
- Choosing the right course/university
- Writing a good application
- Acquiring the right skills to ease the transition
NAVIGATING THE JOB MARKET
- Networking and communication (Incl. LinkedIn)
- Understanding the job market
- Applying for jobs and visa sponsorship
WORK LIFE SUCCESS
- Flourishing in the job during early careers
- Choosing the right specialisation
- Finding sponsorship in the organisation
When you don't find a role in your field that suitably mixes all your interests and passions, what do you let go of first?
Does it always have to be a trade-off?
How can you think creatively to shape your career?
Often, people want to know what the field can do for them, instead of what they can do for the field.
What is your purpose to join a field?
How will you start contributing to it? How will you share your story?
Thousands of students apply to hundrerd of jobs each year.
How will your application stand out?
How do you communicate what you have already done, to make an impact?
Copyright © 2023 SakshiBansal - All Rights Reserved.